We are so happy to reopen! We do have some new office policies to help keep everybody safe and sane.
Please keep in mind that we are required by the State of New York to enforce these policies in order for us to laser.
- When you arrive for your scheduled appointment, please call our office and a staff member will greet you at the door.
- All clients will have their temperature scanned prior to entering the building.
- Please wear a face mask. A face mask will be required during the entire visit. There are no exceptions.
- You will be asked to wash your hands with soap as soon as you enter the building.
- You will be required to fill out a COVID-19 informed waiver form prior to treatment.
To book any laser service you must have a credit card on file with us.
Please keep in mind we have a strict 48 cancellation policy.
When canceling or rescheduling any laser appointment we require 48 notice.
If you reschedule with less than 48 hours notice, late cancel or no show you will be charged a $100.00 service fee.
- Bring photo ID / drivers license.
- Shave any hair on the tattoo you are having lasered the night before your appointment.
- Avoid using any lotions or moisturizers the day of your appointment.
- Eat a few hours prior to your appointment.
- Wear comfortable loose clothing so we may easily access your tattoo.
- If you are bringing any child under the age of 12 to your appointment please be sure to bring a guardian for your child. No children are allow in any treatment rooms. No child can be left unattended anywhere in the office.
- Please advise us if there has been any change in your medical history.
- Payment is accepted via cash or credit card.